Scholarship and Grant Resources for Nursing School
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing Foundation (AAMN) offers annual scholarships to male students pursuing undergraduate and graduate nursing degrees. The number of scholarships is determined each year based on donations.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing offers a resource page with links to scholarships provided by the organization, as well as external opportunities.
- American Nurses Foundation provides grants nationally through the generosity of individual donors.
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association (FNSNA) undergraduate scholarship is available to students currently enrolled in a state-approved nursing program.
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN) offers scholarships to members enrolled in accredited undergraduate and graduate nursing.
- National Black Nurses Association, Inc (NBNA) provides annual scholarships for students who are a NBNA member or local chapter member, currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing program, and have at least one full year of school remaining.
- The Oncology Nursing Society Foundation awards academic scholarships for students pursuing a degree in nursing.
- American Red Cross awards the Jane Delano Student Nurse Scholarship to both undergraduate nursing students and graduate nursing students who are a volunteer or employee of the American Red Cross Unit.
- Bureau of Health Professions financial aid page offers a useful introduction to all financial assistance programs under the Health Resources and Services Administration.
GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP RESOURCES
- CareerOneStop is sponsored by the US Department of Labor and has a scholarship search tool, job search function, and other helpful career resources.
- FastWeb is an online scholarship search engine that provides a variety of listings for higher education opportunities.
- Scholarship Experts is a free and trusted scholarship resource that allows students to search for updated and accurate scholarship information.