Sponsored Online FNP Programs
MS in Nursing – online Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) program
Become a Family Nurse Practitioner in 27 months by earning your Master of Science degree in Nursing from Georgetown University. Develop the skills needed to manage primary care for patients in your community.
- CCNE Accredited
- Complete the 44 credit program in as few as 27 months
- Clinical Placement Support
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) — Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Designed for currently licensed RNs, Nursing@Simmons enables aspiring Family Nurse Practitioners to earn an MSN online from Simmons University.
- Scholarships are available
- Part-time, full-time and extended plans of study
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
University of Southern California (USC)
Master of Science in Nursing – FNP Program
Nursing@USC delivers the online Master of Science in Nursing program from the University of Southern California Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work Department of Nursing. RN and BSN req’d.
- Designed for registered nurses (RNs) with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Offers a part-time option for active RNs to earn a Master of Science in Nursing online
- Can be completed in as few as 21 months
St. John Fisher University
Online Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner Program
The Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner (PCFNP) program from the Wegmans School of Nursing at St. John Fisher University can be completed in as few as 24 months. Bachelor’s in nursing, RN license, and clinical experience required.
- Complete in as few as 24 months
- Part-time and accelerated tracks available
- Four program options