Sponsored Online Nursing Programs
Master of Science in Nursing
Nursing@Georgetown delivers Georgetown University’s MS in Nursing program online, preparing RNs with a BSN to pursue certification in an APRN specialty. Students can earn their degree in as few as 23 months.
- Earn your MS in Nursing in as few as 23 months
- Choose from one of four APRN specialty areas: AG-ACNP, FNP, NM/WHNP, or WHNP
- Gain hands-on clinical experience in evidence-based practice
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Earn an MSN online from Simmons University. Choose from two program options — FNP or PMHNP — and prepare to raise the standard of patient care.
- Choose from two program options — FNP or PMHNP
- Complete in as few as 24 months
- Full-time and part-time tracks available
University of Southern California (USC)
Master of Science in Nursing – FNP Program
Nursing@USC delivers the online Master of Science in Nursing program from the University of Southern California Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work Department of Nursing. RN and BSN req’d.
- Designed for registered nurses (RNs) with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Offers a part-time option for active RNs to earn a Master of Science in Nursing online
- Can be completed in as few as 21 months