- Is nursing licensure the same from one state or province to another?
- What’s the difference between a Registered Nurse and a Licensed Practical Nurse?
- How long does it take to get licensed?
Sponsored Online Nursing Programs
Earn an MS in Nursing online from Georgetown University.
- Earn your MS in Nursing in as few as 19 months
- Choose from one of four APRN specialty areas: AG-ACNP, FNP, NM/WHNP, or WHNP
- Gain hands-on clinical experience in evidence-based practice
Earn a Master of Science in Nursing online from Simmons University.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Preparation to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Part-time, full-time, and extended plans of study
Earn your MSN online from USC’s Top-Ranked School of Social Work.
- Prepares RNs to pursue board certification as family nurse practitioners
- Earn a CCNE-accredited MSN in as few as 21 months
- Choose from part-time and full-time study options