Nursing Continuing Education
Important Note: Nursing licensure and practice requirements are subject to change. Nursing License Map makes its best effort to keep content accurate; however, the official source is the state board of nursing. Make sure to confirm licensing requirements, including continuing education, with the your state board of nursing before applying for licensure or renewal. Last updated: 10/01/2013
Continue your Nursing Education with RN.com:
RN.com is proud to partner with Nursing License Map to provide unlimited access to more than 150 web-based, ANCC accredited Continuing Education courses for nurses.
Take advantage of this offer by using this code at check out NLM2013. You will receive $3.00 off the membership fee. To redeem your coupon now, please click: RN.com
- 24/7 unlimited access from your home/office.
- Choose from more than 150 CNE courses with 350 credit hours.
- Print instant certificates of credit.
- “Education Planner” to manage your transcripts.
- RN.com Course List
- ANCC accredited online nursing Continuing Education.
- Individual membershipone year of unlimited access
- Group education membership deeper discounts are available for groups of 50+ users
Are you looking for a job? Check out our career resources for registered nurses.